Other stories filed under Features
How to Make Spooky Strawberries (VIDEO)
October 31, 2018
With Halloween right around the corner, there hopefully will be more treats than tricks. These easy Halloween chocolate-covered strawberries are adorable and great to eat.
To make this dessert you will need the following ingredients, strawberries, white and brown almond bark, candy melts for colors, and sprinkles.
- Wash the strawberries and blot off water.
- Microwave chocolate for two minutes and stir. If needed, heat again for two minutes. Repeat until chocolate is in a liquid state. Keep checking every two minutes so the chocolate does not burn.
- Repeat step two with all colors of chocolate.
- Dip the strawberries one at a time in the chocolate, coating the strawberry but do not get chocolate on the leaves.
- Set strawberries on a parchment paper and allow to dry for 10 minutes.
- Decorate the strawberries.
- Allow to dry for another 10 minutes.