School newspaper of Academy of the Holy Names, Tampa

Senior Feelings As Told By “Grey’s Anatomy”

October 24, 2017

Shonda Rhimes' hit show,

Shonda Rhimes' hit show, "Grey's Anatomy," has been airing on primetime television since 2005. (Photo Credit: Samantha Cano/Achona Online)

Senior year comes with all the thrills and excitement that one would expect. However, almost immediately upon receiving the coveted title of rising senior, there is an overwhelming amount of emotions that come into play. Much like the characters on Shonda Rhimes’ hit show, “Grey’s Anatomy”, the members of the senior class work tirelessly, and then celebrate their victories together when their hard work pays off.

When someone finds out they get into college, and you just have to have a dance party in the Senior Lounge to celebrate their hard work.

Abc Network GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

giphy

When your friend starts to question whether they’re going to get into one of their top choices, and you have to remind them that everything’s going be ok.

giphy

When you walk into the Senior Kitchen during a long day.

Greys Anatomy GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

When you’re having a rough day, so you go to Ms. Pantelis’ office, and you just talk a little too much.

Television GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

giphy

When you get a little too spirited at a pep rally or Jag Nation function.

giphy

When it’s someone’s birthday and the whole class goes all out in the Senior Lounge.

Happy Birthday GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

giphy

When someone asks you about leaving AHN to go to college.

Sad GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

giphy

When you look around the Senior Lounge at lunch, with music blasting while everyone’s having a blast, and you realize just how much you’re going to miss your sisters in a few months.

giphy

When you start to realize that most of the things you are doing are the first of many lasts, and you have to cherish every moment.

giphy