Achona

• Easter March 31
  • Senior Retreat March 25-26
  • St. Patrick's Day March 17
Caitlin Weaver

Caitlin Weaver, Senior Staff Writer

Caitlin Weaver is a senior at the Academy of the Holy Names, a first-year Senior Staff Writer of Achona, and a member of the Respect for Life club. Caitlin often enjoys spending time with her family, listening to music, and attending hockey games for the Tampa Bay Lightning. Caitlin is passionate about science and volunteering her time for the less fortunate. With this being her third year participating in Respect for Life club and being a board member for Teens for Haiti, Caitlin has had much experience in the field of helping others. For her collegiate career Caitlin would like explore the majors of a Pre-Medical degree or a Biology degree. Caitlin is looking at universities such as The University of Florida and Vanderbilt to further her education experience. Caitlin is also the oldest of four siblings, meaning she knows the pressures of responsibility. However, she also understands the meaning of being a role model to those younger than he

All content by Caitlin Weaver
The mission trip to the Dominican Republic was the first trip created at Academy. (Photo Credit: Alex Smith/ Achona Online)

Meet the 2018 Mission Trip Leaders

Caitlin Weaver, Senior Staff Writer
January 30, 2018
This is the first time Tampa Bay has hosted the All-Star game since 1999. (Photo Credit: Caitlin Weaver/ Achona Online)

Tampa Hosts the 2018 NHL All-Star Weekend

Caitlin Weaver, Senior Staff Writer
January 30, 2018
Seniors in their final year at Academy refuse to replace old uniforms and will do anything to make them last. (Photo Credit: Caitlin Weaver/ Achona Online)

How Senior Uniforms Survive the Final Year

Caitlin Weaver, Senior Staff Writer
December 12, 2017
89 percent of Americans travel for Thanksgiving. (Photo Credit: Caitlin Weaver/ Achona Online)

Academy Students’ Thanksgiving Travels

Caitlin Weaver, Senior Staff Writer
November 30, 2017
The name Pig Jig comes from both the barbecue and live music at the event. (Photo Credit: Caitlin Weaver/ Achona Online)

Tampa Bay Hosts the 7th Annual Pig Jig

Caitlin Weaver, Senior Staff Writer
October 30, 2017
Sarah said, I did not do anything special to prepare for the PSAT. I remember trying to memorize the questions so I could look at the twitter memes later, if that gives you a sense of my mindset. I didn’t expect to get any kind of award.(Photo Credit: Caitlin Weaver/ Achona Online)

Seniors Receive the Merit Scholar Award

Caitlin Weaver, Senior Staff Writer
October 13, 2017
 Seniors spent 30 minutes creating lists with their small groups. (Photo Credit: Caitlin Weaver/Achona Online)

Seniors Participate in Recollection Day

Caitlin Weaver, Senior Staff Writer
October 6, 2017
Welcome Home is Zac Brown Bands fourth album.

Zac Brown Band Performs in Tampa

Caitlin Weaver, Senior Staff Writer
September 28, 2017
Saragail (18) and Maddison Troy (19) are working together to build their paper airplane project project.

Academy Introduces a New Engineering Class

Caitlin Weaver, Senior Staff Writer
September 22, 2017
Load More Stories

Comments (0)

For us to post your comment, please submit your name and email with the comment. Thanks!
All Achona Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest
Activate Search
Caitlin Weaver